Blue Teams, Compliance Officers, and Product Validators
As the awareness of cybersecurity continues to increase throughout every industry, additional pressures are being placed on Blue Teams, network defenders, and compliance officers, to meet ever changing standards and regulations. It can be difficult to keep up with the flood of new threats and regulations, and it is expensive to build or hire a Red Team for regular engagements. Instead of budgeting your money and time to hire a third party, we recommend the SCYTHE Platform as your point-and-click Red Team solution.
- Campaigns in Minutes - You can define and launch an adversarial Campaign in minutes; where you define the Command and Control, the Capabilities, and Delivery type, and the SCYTHE Platform handles the rest.
- Ease of Use - Rather than spending time and money learning a complicated operating system or command line tool, the SCYTHE interface is designed for every technical skill set. From selecting a communication protocol with a single click, to simulating ransomware or keyloggers, SCYTHE enables you to run and pivot your Campaign’s capabilities in seconds.
- Campaign Templates - If you need to validate that your new cyber-defense products are actually defending you, or that your network monitors are watching the right traffic, SCYTHE comes with a Threat Catalog full of predefined real world Campaigns to run against your environment and test your defenses.
- Growth Planning - Occasionally every team needs a little help or guidance about “where should we start” when launching an adversarial Campaign; and the SCYTHE team is here to help! Our industry experts will work with you to tailor a plan which works with your environment and team to get the most out of your Campaigns.
- Flexible Hosting - SCYTHE’s infrastructure is easily installed in either our cloud or yours, allowing your team to start making and launching Campaigns in no time!
Go beyond the audit. Continuously assess your entire company to detect and mitigate your risks before someone else does.